- Click "Create New Project" on your dashboard.
- Select "Shared" for your node type.
- Choose the subscription plan between Free/ Developer/ Team/ Enterprise.
3-1. You can choose either a monthly or yearly billing cycle.
- Click "Check Out" to proceed.
- Now you have a shared plan project with the name "New project #" on your dashboard.
Free Plan Limit
You can only subscribe to a single "Free Plan."
- Click "Add Protocols" on the project detail page.
- Choose which protocols you want to use, then click "Add."
- Check that the protocol endpoints are added to the "Endpoints" tab!
- Now you can test requests though the endpoints. Select the provider type you want to test.
- Click "Example."
- Click the code example area. The example will be copied to your clipboard.
- Paste the code to the prompt and send. And then check the return value.
You can check out the "Error Messages" page to figure out the reason.
Updated 4 months ago